WWC Cyber Monday LIVE SALE 2017! Shop 'til your mouse breaks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10,000 posts everyone this is awesome!! Thank you all for a great Live Sale!

giphy (16).gif
@WWC :D:D:D When can we do this again????

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silver Lining: Just be glad you didn't get GSP....I would have been very upset to see a Frag of GSP! That stuff is NOT welcome in my tank! [emoji23]

Thanks for sharing though...this lets me know to stick to buying WYSIWYG. Sorry you had that experience. [emoji20]

[emoji170] [emoji225]

Agreed, definitely sticking to WYSIWYG next time. Those frags I got were worth what I paid. The $99 pack I might have paid $25 for at a LFS. All I purchased from WWC has been Acro's, Zoa's, and 1 hammer...the frag pack didn't include a single one of those 3....I would be lucky if I could give away most of them.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC. Did you get my message about my order and one coral not making it. It was sent yesterday. Figure you guys are busy.

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I sent a pm about coming by to get gift card and purchased frags. Let me know if you got it and if that works for y’all.

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, definitely sticking to WYSIWYG next time. Those frags I got were worth what I paid. The $99 pack I might have paid $25 for at a LFS. All I purchased from WWC has been Acro's, Zoa's, and 1 hammer...the frag pack didn't include a single one of those 3....I would be lucky if I could give away most of them.

I wasn't thrilled with my frag pack this time either, which is a bummer because in the past I wasn't disappointed. It looks like the one birds nest I got may RTN because one tip has already turned white. I got one of the assorted aussie lords that looks almost exactly like the one I bought that was WYSIWYG. The only difference seems to be the heads are smaller. Would've been nice to have a different color at least. The cyphastreas that were included are half a frag plug glued to another frag plug, just like someone else mentioned. The jingle bells ones is pretty browned out except for the top of the half plug. The red one looks a little better, I guess, but doesn't even cover that half a frag plug that is glued to the full frag. All I can say is I'm very happy that I did not get the GSP frag. haha Now I know better. Next time I'll do the WYSIWYG and not the frag pack. Lesson learned for me!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We never want anyone to be disappointed with any order. So please contact us if you are not happy with your frag pack or your order in any way.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We never want anyone to be disappointed with any order. So please contact us if you are not happy with your frag pack or your order in any way.
Did you get my private message about my order I sent Monday?

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sent you a message back.
Sent you a message back as well. I didn't pay through Paypal. I paid through your website with a credit card. I don't know who you credited, but it sure wasn't me.

Kinettik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't thrilled with my frag pack this time either, which is a bummer because in the past I wasn't disappointed. It looks like the one birds nest I got may RTN because one tip has already turned white. I got one of the assorted aussie lords that looks almost exactly like the one I bought that was WYSIWYG. The only difference seems to be the heads are smaller. Would've been nice to have a different color at least. The cyphastreas that were included are half a frag plug glued to another frag plug, just like someone else mentioned. The jingle bells ones is pretty browned out except for the top of the half plug. The red one looks a little better, I guess, but doesn't even cover that half a frag plug that is glued to the full frag. All I can say is I'm very happy that I did not get the GSP frag. haha Now I know better. Next time I'll do the WYSIWYG and not the frag pack. Lesson learned for me!

My cyphastrea (Jingle Bells) also looks browned out and is a half plug, but it's the only item I got I wasn't thrilled with in the frag pack. I actually like my GSP, lol.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The CyberMonday Ironmen need their hats! Half of these hats are S/M and the other are LG / XL.
@WWC Have you guys reached out to all raffle winners yet? I contacted you guys via email about my order and PM on here. Also as a side note wondering when we can expect our Ironman hats?
My cyphastrea (Jingle Bells) also looks browned out and is a half plug, but it's the only item I got I wasn't thrilled with in the frag pack. I actually like my GSP, lol.

We just got back to everyone, thank you for being patient :)

olecaptainj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed my Ironman winning order, here’s the list! I feel like this live sale just won’t end lol

WWC Purple candle
WWC Snowdrop
WWC Xmas Mirabilis
ORA Pearlberry
WWC Cookie Monster
WWC Grizzly Adams
WWC Ogre slayer
WWC Pyromaniac
WWC Yellow tip Austera

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have been wrong but WWC made it right. When I order a grab bag I expect to get more than the value of the pack if not I could just pick what I want. The 450th page had been hyped up so I again expected an extra deal on that page. None of this was said by WWC, I just assumed. When I first posted the pictures of the pack I got WWC said to pm them. They also said I got a rainbow and bubble gum that were worth what I paid for the pack. Again my mistake. I thought the bubblegum they were referring to was a chalice. It made me think they were saying I got something I didn't publicly and then wanted to take the conversation private. They also said I was comparing their discount $10 frags to to others $20 frags. So I am thinking 9 $10 frags for $99 not a good deal but that would explained the frags I got. Again WWC never said at time of purchase what I would be getting other than 9 frags and I did get 9 frags. So they then posted to come by and they would fix things. I don't send my food back and I don't do returns. It just feels weird to me to go and complain and expecting to get something more. It takes me 2 1/2 round trip to go to their shop. I was off and wanted to pickup another shrimp so I figured it wouldn't be a waisted trip even if I got a couple more frags i didn't want. So when i get there i am looking around while waiting for someone to come up from the back. They had half a tank of $10 acans that look better than the one I got. I figured I might get one of those. The other half of the tank had 3 for $10 frags. I had seen a couple that I would rather had than what I got. So I didn't get the name of the person who came out of the back but he said he was going to take care of me. I had said how I had got excite when I seen on the sheet I was getting an Acan but was let down by the one I got. He went to their other tank of acans that sell for $40 -$60 and was rally looking hard. He asked if I seen one I like. It is a grab bag so I told him I would be fine with what ever. I have 8 different one already. He picked me out a ultra with 3 different colors. He was stand by some chalice and ask which one I wanted. Again I was kind of surprised and didn't want to be greedy because I wasn't expecting to be getting frags from the main tank. He grabed me a nice frag.He also explained that what I thought was a ppe was a bubblegum zoa. It was only one small polyp but it should grow into something nice. That was my mistake for not knowing what it was or that was what he had referred to in the previous post. Again my mistake. He said it should had been a better frag and and got me another zoa frag with about 7 polyps. He had also put in what I think was a watermelon. I had a hectic day because i wasn't planning on a 2 1/2 hour trip but i am glad i made it. I got them dipped and in the tank. The zoa had not open yet but here are the others I got. I with I had had time to get some better pictures but I work the next 8 days so it will have to wait.

View attachment 20171206_191121.jpg

View attachment 20171206_191303.jpg

View attachment 20171206_191241.jpg

tealgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated List

Verified Ironman Qualifiers:
(You will also get an extra entry into the Cyber Monday raffle prizes)

BigMulliATX
Kinettik
trixie
nivekid
C.poindexter
Tklb
rcpalmer1
Litenyaup
maddlesrain
tankaholic
amnesiac
Jbob_JK
Steven w
leahfiish
Nik Buhl
arnallop3
Rossboss
ReefCub
Noridin
AngryOwl
Paul Hanus
erinmegan85
BlueDamselReef
nivekid
</Teddy>
LAFANBLUE
P1FFyFl00DzAQUArium
Leptomaniac
Cperry7467
125reef_AnnaElyse
Mysterythin
tealgirl
olecaptainj
Blmain
ClowinRound

Verified Ironman Jr. Qualifiers:

mckinleyw
Anirban
drawman
onetootreefor
nanoreefqueen
Goneaway562
Stpeteshawn
Oscar1018
Rustyprop
mjt82
Mark8722
Franklin Stower
ReefWeeds
I Take Cars
David Lee
tiare h Murray

Those who made a purchase during the sale: (Last name first)

Acton J.
Adkins D.
Akkus M.
Albert Lee L.
Anchundia O.
Anderson C.
Anderson M.
Anderson W.
Arbutina A.
Baker M.
Barnhill J.
Barone M.
Berrin F.
Blair L.
Boge B.
Bradbury J.
Breaux R.
Brown M.
Brunner B.
Bryant P.
Buhl N.
Burger N.
Burke M.
Calawor J.
Carbaugh J.
Cardneaux C.
Carl R.
Carlson J.
Castillo C.
Caylor S.
Chambers A.
Chen W.
Christensen D.
Christensen J.
Ciaramitaro M.
Coale B.
Colonius R.
Corbin M.
Coyle B.
Craver C.
Crossley A.
Cumberland J.
Cunnigham G.
Cutts D.
Darius S.
Dean S.
Derasmo A.
Detlor M.
Dieck B.
Dolan M.
Donoghue K.
Durante T.
Fahl C.
Fernandez F.
Findlay M.
Fogle R.
Forgie J.
Fox T.
Frith A.
Ganja J.
Goyke T.
Graham T.
Grant C.
Grant S.
Grayson A.
Hahn K.
Hale J.
Halter M.
Hanus P.
Hart T.
Heckmann E.
Henry W.
Hershkowitz M.
Hinchey B.
Hoesly Z.
Holum R.
Howard D.
Hubbard J.
Hutcheson M.
Jackson R.
Jernberg T.
Joe A.
Jones J.
Jones J.
Jordan M.
Kar A.
Kedis M.
Kelly J.
Kelm R.
Keuhlen J.
Kim K.
Kirsten Lamantia D.
Kluge A.
Knight B.
Kremer R.
Krol F.
Krueger C.
Kubik M.
Lam T.
Law J.
Le K.
Le T.
Leach D.
Lee B.
Lee D.
Lee J.
Lenker M.
Levine D.
Lewis C.
Lim F.
Liu Z.
Lopez A.
Luikens P.
Luis Leitao J.
Main B.
Mangan K.
Marshall T.
Mataya K.
Mayorga M.
Mcdermott B.
Mcintyre N.
Mckee J.
Mckenna C.
Mckinley W.
Mclaughlin C.
Mcneill S.
Medina J.
Meireles M.
Mele A.
Memmott L.
Menendez S.
Miller J.
Miller L.
Minder T.
Minegishi L.
Ming Kang Y.
Miotke J.
Miranda M.
Miranda R.
Mork J.
Mulligan S.
Murphy A.
Murray T.
Nassif S.
Ngui E.
Nguyen D.
Nguyen T.
Openshaw S.
Ott R.
Padgett C.
Palmer R.
Pantoja D.
Panzero A.
Perry C.
Phoenix P.
Poindexter C.
Polich R.
Porter E.
Preetam N.
Reale F.
Reschke L.
Richmond T.
Ringer R.
Rivera G.
Rivera J.
Rocchino J.
Rosenberg G.
Ross A.
Schirripa A.
Schneck J.
Schouten C.
Schulze M.
Seavert T.
Serna G.
Silva G.
Smith A.
Smith J.
Sogan S.
Sorensen K.
Spencer S.
Stafford M.
Standen E.
Stella T.
Strabel E.
Strayer B.
Stuhler M.
Swann J.
Sweet D.
Syed U.
Szczepanski L.
Tallody S.
Thomas R.
Timmerman C.
Tishman M.
Tongel T.
Tucker K.
Turner M.
Vara J.
Vernon F.
Ward J.
Weber D.
Weed E.
Whitten J.
Wiepert S.
Wolfe T.
Woodward M.
Worthington S.
Yatzkan G.
Yeung E.
Zegar S.

If you don't see your name on one of these lists and you believe you should be on it, please PM or email us. Drawing will be tomorrow evening.

Ignore me.. I am slow tonight just saw my name lol

Last edited:

olecaptainj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today, so excited and some nice chunkier frags too, guess they are bigger when at the retail price.

Now some pics!

AA919DC6-E759-43B6-A3CE-9531CA39283A.jpeg

FD1A1961-0D9C-4542-BF63-1DA67146C8FF.jpeg

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow I’m so impressed with this shop! It’s been 5-6 years since I have been there and better than I remember. My Ironman winning went toward a super fly chalice and absolutely love it!!! Thank you guys so very much.....and the hats is sweet LOL!!

I’ll post up some pics when I get home and unbox!

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow I’m so impressed with this shop! It’s been 5-6 years since I have been there and better than I remember. My Ironman winning went toward a super fly chalice and absolutely love it!!! Thank you guys so very much.....and the hats is sweet LOL!!

I’ll post up some pics when I get home and unbox!
Didn't get my hat and my shirt was the wrong size! [emoji37] [emoji24]

[emoji170] [emoji225]

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back