OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha mine a fun one. It started out with me opening up a instagram showing how to reef with no money lol. Used equipment black box leds, jebao stuff, etc.

Times have changed with this last build as it was a dream build with what ever equipment I wanted but at heart I'm still a cheapo.
Wait.....it's a dream build? Did you start building yet? IF yes, where is your My Tank Build?

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been riding motorcycles as long as I have had fish tanks. After I kept on getting hit on the street I went to track only. Started dirt, then Harleys, moved to California which had hills canyons and curves. I switched to Buells, then Ducati's. On the track I ride a 300, the other half, she races a 600.
Evil and I share the same Birthday...
Had a friend who raced Superbike back in the early 90s. He moved home from cali after an accident. The bike was insane compared to the production version. Scary insane to the point that after a few rides on it (ZX-11). I decided to not get on it again and went back to the relative safety of the mostly stock GSXR 1100. Now I don’t get on any of them anymore, not even dirt bikes. I don’t trust myself not to push too hard. So much fun though, I am jealous.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first job was designing small rocket payloads. Two jobs later, I now work on the launch pads at the OTHER east coast spaceport.
So it was NOT you that told Elon that concrete with no blast deflector would be ok for the thrust of Starship’s 33 Raptor engines :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rotary engines with VTA wastegate is the best sound in the world.

1000016552.gif

Imrahilwjz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I named my fish, it would be things like Frodo, Samwise, Gandalf, Imrahil, Laramie, Eowyn, Rose. Really nothing to do with fish.

My favorite is Green Mandarinfish hands down. The one I lost during an ice storm was very fun to observe

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PeterErc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ercoliani, unless the butcher threw the meat to my mon

Imrahilwjz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I named my fish, it would be things like Frodo, Samwise, Gandalf, Imrahil, Laramie, Eowyn, Rose. Really nothing to do with fish.

My favorite is Green Mandarinfish hands down. The one I lost during an ice storm was very fun to observe
Laramie should have read Faramir

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a friend who raced Superbike back in the early 90s. He moved home from cali after an accident. The bike was insane compared to the production version. Scary insane to the point that after a few rides on it (ZX-11). I decided to not get on it again and went back to the relative safety of the mostly stock GSXR 1100. Now I don’t get on any of them anymore, not even dirt bikes. I don’t trust myself not to push too hard. So much fun though, I am jealous.
That's why I ride a 300... No matter what I have to back to work on Monday. That and it is always fun passing the guys on 1000's in the corners because I can hold so much more corner speed. But then they get me on the straights, only to brake so much earlier than me... A game of cat and mouse.

RockRash

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a new jeep wrangler about 15 years ago and joined a jeep forum. On the first trail run I attended with them I went a little off the line and slammed my front fender right into a huge rock. One member gave me the nickname RockRash and I've been using it ever since.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back