You know you've "had too much to reef" when.....

invertinoob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know you've had to much to reef when your wife text you a cute pic and you text back ultra rainbow chalice....smh this really happened and I was in a lot of trouble for it.

WeLoveReefers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you have $100 to your name. Car insurance is due however there's a frag pack that caught your attention. Hrmmm frag pack, car insurance, frag pack, car insurance. Frag pack it is.

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know you've had too much reef when you haven't even finished the first tank upgrade but your planning the upgrade of the upgrades upgrade.

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm driving home in the hot Texas heat (104 outside, 125 in my car) sweating thinking about that new skimmer coming. Maybe I should have fixed my AC instead? No,I think to myself, my fish and corals need it more:tongue:

Global

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bahahahhaha there's some absolute classics here.
Mine is I start having a few drinks before going out later to a friends bbq, but end up cancelling.
Start getting to involved with doing stuff on the tanks whilst drinking like a fish.
Would rather spend time with the fish than with mates, better company hahaha :D

robandoban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know you've had too Much reefing when you've been saving up to buy your first car for 2 momths and there's a dollar a gallon sale at a store near you and you buy a new 40gal, set it up next to your bed and stare st it 24/7. It gets worse when any time someone talks to you at school you just start bragging about how amazing the corals in the tank are and how your tank isn't big enough and you want to set up a 125gal in your room next.

TruRacr314x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I've had too much to reef when....

A simple WC turns into this...that...and the other. All of the sudden I check my phone and it's 4:30am....errrr...do I try to sleep for a hour or just keep working? I almost always keep working! And the best part is when my wife comes down and is like "what'd you do all night...I don't see anything different?". I usually just say that I fell asleep on the couch! :wink:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back