YourReef.com at Corals farmers market this weekend with special Deals for members

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YourReef.com will be at The Corals farmers market this weekend in Tempe with special Deals for members. First off we would like to know how to go about sponsoring your club and donating some gift Certificates Etc. Also we want to offer Arizona club members 20% off all corals at Your Reef and we will hand deliver them to the show. Plus there will be no shipping, box, or other hidden fees. This is a great way to get amazing corals without all the wasted money on shipping expenses. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-9714 or just place the order online and select the local pickup option. Feel free to call us with any questions. Thank you!

Attachments

• WYS-N5.jpg
    WYS-N5.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 191
  • WYS-M7.jpg
    WYS-M7.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 170
  • WYS-L5.jpg
    WYS-L5.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 177
  • WYS-K6.jpg
    WYS-K6.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks John. We have club nametags made but we haven't had time to get to everyone yet. So I think it will be a mention this add kind of deal if that is okay? I will repost this on our club FB and forum so everyone knows.

If you want to inquire about sponsorship email us at [email protected] or talk to me Friday at the show.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. I would appreciate that. Sale is for pre-orders and I realy need any orders by tomorrow night so I have time to get them ready. Sorry for the short notice.
I will talk to you this weekend about sponsorship.
Thank you.
John

Back