ZOas wont open

mattquehl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am relatively new to reefing. I started my 30 gallon tank early May of 2014. I do a 5 gallon water change every week and I use reef crystal salt. have about 5 nano zoas and a couple are always open and 2 are not. I also have a couple duncans that open huge than close also. I have a reef Breeders Led that I have on all the time. Half the day the night and day are on and half the day just night is on. What am I doing wrong? The fish are healthy. I also have GFO and Carbon in two small reactors going.

J Rog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, might as well be the first to ask.. lol Whats your tank parameters? PH, Alk, CA, MG, Salinity, Temp.. What do you have for flow? Also, What do you mean by running your LED's all the time? You run them for 24hrs a day??

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, might as well be the first to ask.. lol Whats your tank parameters? PH, Alk, CA, MG, Salinity, Temp.. What do you have for flow? Also, What do you mean by running your LED's all the time? You run them for 24hrs a day??
co-sign.... need this info.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back