Had a suicide

  • Thread starter Thread starter EZMAC114
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EZMAC114

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
532
Reaction score
31
Location
Lake Mary, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown jumped... I'm done with keeping clowns...I've always had bad luck with them. I don't know how she made it through that small opening!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422583916.250771.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422583925.282649.jpg
 
That's crazy. I would expect it from normal jumpers like wrasses or a goby but a clown in that small of a hole
 
Bummer. :( I can't believe the clown was able to make it through that hole.
 
I'm still unsure of why she jumped...her only tanks mates are a Banggai Cardinal, Citron Goby, Blue Tux Urchin and 5 snails.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new