Who's going to MAX 2013 in California??? R2R will be there! WOOT!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,560
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's get the excitement rolling for MAX 2013!

We are happy to say that R2R will be there and representing our community! WOOT!

Here is the MAX website: Marine Aquarium Expo
 
I have literally been all over the world but NEVER to Cali! We are excited.
 
this is the one they r having in costa mesa? if so then yes i shall be there
 
WOO HOO! I am from GA!
 
Great show, been there the last 5 or 6 years, don't see why I won't be there this year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new