Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=1]Neptune Systems AquaController Apex[/h]
p-82721-fish-supplies.jpg

* Multi-parameter electronic aquarium monitor and controller
* 32 bit processor automates & customizes more aquarium functions

* Internet enabled controller available in 3 hobby-friendly styles
Apex Jr Kit w/AquaDisplay includes the Apex Jr Base Module with 4 controllable outlets, AquaDisplay digital user interface, Temperature Probe and Ethernet Cable. Apex Lite Kit includes Apex Base Module, AquaDisplay digital user interface, EnergyBar 8, Temperature Probe and Ethernet Cable. Apex Kits include Apex Base Module, AquaDisplay digital user interface, EnergyBar 8, Temperature Probe, Ethernet Cable and the choice of Standard or Lab Grade pH Probe.
Measure and monitor water parameters of multiple aquariums or different areas of your setup with additional Probes. High quality Temperature Probe features ± 0.1°F accuracy with 6ft cable, encapsulated thermistor and 2.5mm Phono Jack Connector. pH Probe features ±0.01 accuracy with 10ft coax cable, sealed Ag/AgCl reference and Standard BNC Connector. ORP Probe features ±1 mV accuracy with 10ft coax cable, platinum band electrode and Standard BNC Connector

walkabout

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I see that you do something with the apex I just bought one and I'm having one heck of a time getting the stupid thing to work is there a place to go for a step by step set up

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had trouble setting mine up also. I emailed neptune systems and they were able to do screen share and set it up in minutes.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 128 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back