Need your input, will you keep it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 96gts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'd call them, see if they prefer an exchange or partial refund instead. They'd probably spend less giving you a kickback than shipping two more times and eating a bent fixture :)
 
I'd call them, see if they prefer an exchange or partial refund instead. They'd probably spend less giving you a kickback than shipping two more times and eating a bent fixture :)

I did try, they will only offer $100 credit, I rather have a perfect fixture for the $100 difference. But it will take 3 weeks to get new replacement fixture, as they want me to ship it back to Europe first before they will send me a new fixture. I was hoping to get my new tank up soon, so waiting 3 weeks will messed up my plan. I am thinking about just sending it back for refund and get Vertex Illumina.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new