Strange Behaviors

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadBrad527
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MadBrad527

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to start an interesting and enjoyable thread. What are some of your strange habits of your fish? I am sure there are millions of them out there, since not one fish is similar to another in regards to personality.

I'll start. I once had a fish that would almost come jump out of the tank when he saw me (he wanted food) but when any other person would come near the tank, he would swim around in circles slowly in a predatory manner, and then dart into the rockwork to hide, lol.


Let's hear some great stories!
 
my Clownfish that I had for 12 years before she died of ICH (always always quarantine new fish) use to eat from my hand....I know this is not too strange but was a lovely behavior. Just like your fish, she totally knew me and only did this with me.
 
My fox face I had would spit water at me when he was hungry.


He also liked a good scratching. He would come up to the top and eat sea weed while I scratched his side ;)

He always had his spikes down when I had my hand in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new