Show Off Your Dragonnets!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
6,864
Reaction score
6,574
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By far my favorite fish I have or ever had is my Green Mandarin, he has such an interesting personality and is a lot of fun to watch. So I would love to see your dragonnets, I'll post some pictures of the one I have later.
 
Heres my mandarin he loves posing for the camera and taking videos.
2014-11-03 20.38.26.jpg
2014-11-03 20.33.17.jpg
2014-11-03 20.33.11.jpg
2014-11-03 20.33.05.jpg
 
Very nice!
 
Not the best pic, but my mated pair:

 
Last edited:
Not the best pic, but my mated pair:

That's so cool that you have a mated pair. I want to find a red female to try and mate with my blue male.
 
My pair
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1420768053370.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420768053370.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 423
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420768136919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420768136919.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 393
So I see a lot of green Mandarins But does anyone have the red Mandarin?
 
I bought a Green Manderine and seen once and not since.....4 months ago... :( I may have to try again ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new