UC Hellfire Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillyC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
25
Location
SLC, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unique Corals' vendor picture
FFEB7344-DB0C-4D83-BDEC-2D9B95D990D7-2276-000001D59882E87E.jpg


My frag a couple months after I first got it
ff160c8f.jpg


Eating a huge piece of pe mysis middle of the night. Big eater for me!
18782def6ea60dabfb9b5652678272b7.jpg


Pic last night.
1240a424cebb85b74850e8e7ca9a747f_zpsdd3f9f49.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your piece of it looks awesome! How do you keep it from redding out? I have noticed that red rims will turn solid red very easily, if miss-placed in a tank.
 
Looks great! Def a show stopper!
 
Your piece of it looks awesome! How do you keep it from redding out? I have noticed that red rims will turn solid red very easily, if miss-placed in a tank.

Thanks kelby. Sadly this is my only red-rim so I don't know about them redding out personally since I've had great luck with this one. Since I moved it to my chalice tank under T5s, the color and growth has really improved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new