Jackboat's 28 Gal Nano

Jackboat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in for the skimmer contest. 28 Gal nano, over 31 frags. Started filling with coral in April '11.
JB3.jpg
JB1.jpg
JB2.jpg
 
I started cycling mid Feb 11 and started populating in April 11. 5 months with fish and coral. Add a couple (2-6) frags every month.
 
looks good, i just got a 29g nano, just rock and fish right now. what lighting do you have on it?
 
Great looking nano!
 
Don't know? It isn't the LED, it is a JBJ 28 Gal nano... what comes with the base model.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new