Sand and rocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Price drop on Tropic Eden sand, $25

Also adding for sale:
- 3-250 watt halide, double ended, with ARO ballasts, $100 for all
- Workhorse 7 T5 ballast $20
- Workhorse 5 T5 ballast $15
- 3 Current Powerbrite LED 460 nm, $60
 
Is that $60 for all 3 LED strips?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP on my iPhone while I am hiding from work!
 
I'm out of town for the next few days. I should be home by mid week next week if no one takes them by then I will buy them. I have used them before and they are what I'm looking for on my new build.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP on my iPhone while I am hiding from work!
 
Adding another 30 pound bag of Tropic Eden Mini Flakes sand, $25 each or both for $45.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Brandon if my build was closer I would buy the reefflakes off you.

Great price.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Kevan, I can hold it for you if you want.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Sure. Bring it for the next meet.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Sand is pending.

Halide components and Workhorse 5 T5 ballast still available.
 
if you still have the metal halide I might be interested I have never used them I assume this is reflector and all else included
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new