12g aquapod getting ready for upgrade

Rogueskier2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Wrightsville, pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
getting ready to move everything into a Nuvo 30L, monti and frogspawn need more room
image.jpg
 
thats a great looking tank!

i enjoy the science of no recycle tank moves, easy to do. i could move that bad boy across town and you'd never see any spike of any kind, just instareefing in the new tank. what you are planning is a fun challenge often debated on the forums
 
Thanks! That's the plan, addicting some additional rock that I've had in other tank and more sand but I'm thinking it should be a relatively stress free upgrade and I can use this tank for frags/quarantine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new