• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lumentek Pro 120 Overview

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i was hesitant on these lights as i could not find any info on them. I called on a weekend and Rick called me back at 630pm sunday evening which i thought was great. He worked with me on choosing the lights best for my needs, as i plan to have a SPS/LPS tank i settled on the Lumentek 120s. Let me tell you, Friday could not come soon enough for them to get here. When they came in, i was like a kid on christmas morning! Upon opening everything up, i noticed how well everything is packaged and the checklist which shows everything they go over prior to shipping out.
After getting the lights mounted to the ceiling i was amazed how well they look! For the price these are UNMATCHED! The cooling fans are dead silent, the programmer works flawlessly and the custom mode is AMAZING. I left the default custom mode as it is and just moved everything to my sand bed for acclimation. My corals have never looked so well. I am now seeing colors from them i have never seen before!

Rick, i look forward to doing much more business with you, and i hope i can send more people your way! Would love to help you out with sales and to get your name out there even more.

Here is a video i made just as a over view... it is not the best, but as soon as i find my other camera ill make a full video showing everything. I hope this helps some of you looking into these fixtures. Reef Radiance all the way!! Any ?s please feel free to ask, as a consumer who has purchased these i will not pull any punches or sugar coat anything. Hope this helps yall!!

Reef radiance lumentek 120s - YouTube <- packaging
Reef radiance lumentek 120s - YouTube <- failed attempt of trying to do a overview! lol :blah:

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to get my 120s. I ordered last weekend so if I am lucky they will ship one day this week.

How are your tank inhabitants liking the lights?

OP
OP
C

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to get my 120s. I ordered last weekend so if I am lucky they will ship one day this week.

How are your tank inhabitants liking the lights?

So far so good! I finally got to my final settings... channel 1 (blues) 80% channel 2(whites) 55% ....this is full peak for 2 hours and everything seems to be going GREAT! I can post my time schedule with my settings if needed.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back