• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shadowramy is an AWESOME seller...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great communication from start to finish. All SPS frags were big and colorful and in great condition and packaged and shipped perfectly. Every frag plug had the name of the coral written right on it which was a really great touch. Thanks Bruce for everything, I would highly recommend to everybody.

mbattles22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Seller!!!

I was amazed at how beautifully everything was packaged and labeled! All the coral looks very healthy and happy. My only regret is that I didn't buy more! He is a five star seller and I would certainly buy from him again!

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my frags today and as stated above, they were all of nice size, very well packaged, and of course a GREAT DEAL!!! It was fantastic dealing with Bruce. I was out of town when I ordered and he held on to my order until I he knew I would be home and we worked out a shipping date. Great communication throughout the whole transaction. Will definitely buy from again.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 54 52.9%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 3.9%
Back