• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shadowramy is an AWESOME seller...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnov99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
187
Location
Monroe NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great communication from start to finish. All SPS frags were big and colorful and in great condition and packaged and shipped perfectly. Every frag plug had the name of the coral written right on it which was a really great touch. Thanks Bruce for everything, I would highly recommend to everybody.
 
I second the above...great communication, well mounted/labled frags, good size, well packed. two thumbs up!
 
Great Seller!!!

I was amazed at how beautifully everything was packaged and labeled! All the coral looks very healthy and happy. My only regret is that I didn't buy more! He is a five star seller and I would certainly buy from him again!
 
Just received my frags today and as stated above, they were all of nice size, very well packaged, and of course a GREAT DEAL!!! It was fantastic dealing with Bruce. I was out of town when I ordered and he held on to my order until I he knew I would be home and we worked out a shipping date. Great communication throughout the whole transaction. Will definitely buy from again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new