March Meeting Change of Plans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,487
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My new tank is still not in yet and it's going to be slow go. So Brandon said he would have it at his house and Angela was all for it so he would get some work finished at the house. So if it's cool with all of you, I will do the April meeting and let Brandon have it at his house.

Thanks Brandon!

PS. Of course if this is ok with the officers of the club I would appreciate it. :D
 
I dont know if I can make it now! LOL
 
Im closing this thread so we can start a fresh meeting thread without confusion. Brandon will be hosting and will post a new thread with details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new