Engineer Gobbies Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter joeogio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joeogio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Bristol, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1376079556404.jpg


Who else keeps these neat fish?

I have two in my 125g and they are model citizens
 
Had one years ago. They are really cool to watch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new