Purple velvet Montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter ou12004
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ou12004

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
426
Reaction score
281
Location
Austin, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JCXfil.jpg
 
I think it is different. The polyps look fuzzy almost like velvet and you can not tell tell the base from the polyps.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new