TDF Shazaams

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TDF Shazaams

Flow: Medium
Light: Medium
Difficulty: Difficult
Growth: Slow

1.jpg
 
Ii have a 3 polyp frag of these, and its been that way for months.. Cant get them to grow!
 
I may be mistaken but those look an awful lot like Bowsers...

Yes, I see what you mean. But I have both and they are completely different. Nothing a like at all. Skirts are totally different and colors. Bowsers are red, these are more orangy. Also, shazaams have a green outer ring around the frills which is why I love them so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new