“Floating” Mixed Reef

Feb 1, 2020 FTS
64D5450B-7D43-460F-A0E7-33155C064599.jpeg
 
Not much growth in my acros, but colors are definitely getting better!
First pic was when I got the coral (Feb 5) and second is tonight (3/18)
D7E42D25-C42F-47AE-AA87-1953FFD98F9C.jpeg

E4AEFBF6-DBD1-4E33-AA8E-3F42AD6E24D4.jpeg
 
Last edited:
A local reefer is shutting down his tank so I got a ton of corals for a great price! :)
Here’s what I got:
Torch
Alveopora
Candy canes
Acid trip milli
Bubblegum digitata
PC rainbow
Pink lemonade

Here’s a pic of my SPS area! Can’t wait watch them grow
8B5F82C4-CE9D-475A-BD8C-2E8F0B4E469D.jpeg
 
Hooked up a chiller today and next is the UV sterilizer. Next equipment to add will be a neptune trident. :)

Boring pictures, I know, but I wanna document my progress so far
8AA44104-94BA-4AE6-9444-3E2FDDF1AEDA.jpeg

72CDE1F4-4C49-4414-B89B-90A04B862231.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new