▶️ A Compilation of My Tips For SPS Coral Care!

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve noticed more Reefers getting into sps coral lately, so I thought I would compile a list of my videos for sps care. Note that this is how I care for them, and is not the only way to do so. I hope these will help you on your journey to stony coral bliss! Happy Reefing! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

In order from oldest to newest.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to watch but I noticed you have a lot of badges, including R2R TV. I didn't know there was such a place or a badge. You are making progress on here! :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to watch but I noticed you have a lot of badges, including R2R TV. I didn't know there was such a place or a badge. You are making progress on here! :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
Thanks! Yeah, idk what that is about. It just appeared one day. My aim is to help and learn from other Reefers. I understand the stigma of YouTube and reefing, and try to overcome the negative bias some Reefers have toward it. I only make videos because I care about both reefing, and the people who enjoy it. It is a lot of work, but something I enjoy because I get to interact with fellow Reefers. I hope to expand on that here, and participate as much as I can in this community. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back