2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night y'all!
See you in the morning!
4e0497c25b481360c9e3a24bf814e11a.jpg
Just waking up and seeing some of the posts. based on the fact that you actually owned how bad the day was to us, makes me feel like it was way more than one outside the industry could know.

Joel, I wish we could help in a more physical way. I know I keep saying my dream is for a bunch of us to just show up one day, walk thru front door, aprons in hand, and say:

YES CHEF!

Until I win the lotto and fly us out to do just that (afterwards I just give ya money to retire, hehe), our virtual love and support will have to do.

Is there anything in particular i could do though- you don’t tend to ask for anything and i really would be happy to provide an extra oomph of virtual support to your life; however that manifests for you? And I know the Smorg feels the same.

Even if we all did a silly zoom call - time zones be dammed ,and Remi joins as well. And we each have a dish cooked and rdy to show off as we ate, drank, and laughed! I would be happy to coordinate!

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s what you won!?!

And it’s in the Angel Family color scheme - Yellow!

I have never seen such an incredible coral prize. Who was the vendor?
The yellow color haunts me lol, the seller is from here in Miami, his name is Luis from ReefXCoral, I bought the favia of the gods and the Japanese toadstool leather from him, I also won the yellow submarine favia with him, he has a group of WhatsApp where are many vendors here in Miami who hold raffles almost every day.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The yellow color haunts me lol, the seller is from here in Miami, his name is Luis from ReefXCoral, I bought the favia of the gods and the Japanese toadstool leather from him, I also won the yellow submarine favia with him, he has a group of WhatsApp where are many vendors here in Miami who hold raffles almost every day.
You are located in saltwater hobbyist dreamland! That vendor is obviously awesome! Does he have an account here on R2R? Be good to promote him if you can. Like how some of us put vey vendors in our signature section.

OP
OP
00W

00W

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
00W

00W

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just waking up and seeing some of the posts. based on the fact that you actually owned how bad the day was to us, makes me feel like it was way more than one outside the industry could know.

Joel, I wish we could help in a more physical way. I know I keep saying my dream is for a bunch of us to just show up one day, walk thru front door, aprons in hand, and say:

YES CHEF!

Until I win the lotto and fly us out to do just that (afterwards I just give ya money to retire, hehe), our virtual love and support will have to do.

Is there anything in particular i could do though- you don’t tend to ask for anything and i really would be happy to provide an extra oomph of virtual support to your life; however that manifests for you? And I know the Smorg feels the same.

Even if we all did a silly zoom call - time zones be dammed ,and Remi joins as well. And we each have a dish cooked and rdy to show off as we ate, drank, and laughed! I would be happy to coordinate!
Thank you Jenn that's extremely sweet and kind and it's all I need!
Like I mentioned last night the support we all give each other is amazing and truly rare in our world today.
If the world had more people in it like y'all I think it would be a totally different place!
Reef on and keep cooking y'all.
And @kevgib67 you just keep taking as many pics as possible. :smiling-face:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off to a full day of PT/OT.

Got an update on my tanks from Dylan:

Chocolate tang is totally part of the fish family. Everyone hanging with each other, including the two Helfrichi! Dylan was chuckling that they are like a school of fish together.

New TSA corals looking great - some already incrusting on frags they came on. The one monti-cap that broke down middle is already healed, so we can glue together if we choose.

Dylan will start transferring TSA corals to racks in main tank this week so he can start to place rock/sand in nano and get those Nems finally moved; including the pair of storm clowns. By the time I get home, everything will be out of main tank that was planned for Nano, and TSA corals will be in there. I still have to go over design with one of the TSA owners, Kevin, so I place everything correctly. Not even gonna try and guess (I have watched numerous videos, but I have never had SPS so not gonna guess ).

End result- I will finally have a TSA-centric mixed reef tank that I can show from beginning to end with some good photos. I will have All my fish in tank within another month or two - it’s the Anthias trio (boy a two girl).

Oops.. PT is here. Gotta go

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are located in saltwater hobbyist dreamland! That vendor is obviously awesome! Does he have an account here on R2R? Be good to promote him if you can. Like how some of us put vey vendors in our signature section.
The truth is that I don't know if he has an account here on R2R because as always we talk on the phone and I go to his house and we have never talked about it, thanks to this message I already asked him, thanks Jen

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back