20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Hey y’all hope your night is going well.

I just wanted to see what y’all thought about the prices of these corals. I have bought from this guy in the past and have been very pleased with the quality of corals and prices. I wanted to see what y’all thought about these torch corals.

They are $180 double head torches.
I looked them up and they are 250 for single heads so I am guessing these are great deals.

Orange peel torch fist pic
Black panther torch second pic

32E2C03C-96CF-42BA-B92E-406FEF9469BC.jpeg A0C7C98D-96BF-44A1-BD27-E079AB8C56E7.jpeg
 
Hey y’all hope your night is going well.

I just wanted to see what y’all thought about the prices of these corals. I have bought from this guy in the past and have been very pleased with the quality of corals and prices. I wanted to see what y’all thought about these torch corals.

They are $180 double head torches.
I looked them up and they are 250 for single heads so I am guessing these are great deals.

Orange peel torch fist pic
Black panther torch second pic

32E2C03C-96CF-42BA-B92E-406FEF9469BC.jpeg A0C7C98D-96BF-44A1-BD27-E079AB8C56E7.jpeg
Have never had a torch so someone else chime in.
What do they look like when they are bigger?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
I was diagnosed with primary sclerosing choliangitis when I was 24, the doctor said there was no treatment and in 5-10 years I would need a transplant. I made it to 49yo but when it hit me it was like being hit by a Mac truck.spent 2 years in and out of the hospital, kidney failure, dialysis. The autoimmune disease put me at a 70% risk of cholagiocarcinoma. Found out 10 after my transplant the pathologist found stage two in my liver they removed. 6 months chemo. My poor wife.
After looking at the pic and skin color I figured it was liver after I replied. Just didn’t want to push any further without you replying. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
 
lol...wait...what...you only have one door on your truck ??? no passenger door... I like it no way anyone could ask for a ride or ask youhelp them move...hahahah
It is an Idaho truck they is not like other trucks in the lower 48...see what I mean?
 
Only in Gatlinburg lol! We had land at English mountain and Cobbly Nob when I was a kid. Drove my motorcycle all over Little Bit of Heaven and Cobbly Nob. Only in Tennessee would a developer name their vacation properties like that! Did lots of hikes and some great stream trout fishing in the area as well...good times for sure.
Lol. True. You would be shocked at the homes in the mountains now. Humble family farms are gated communities now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new