1/2 Apex. 1/2 Hydros.

  • Thread starter Thread starter leepink23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It didn’t take long for me to completely switch over either. I definitely prefer it to the apex. Let me know in a month or so how the Kh carer is doing? Does it integrate with the hydros?
So far the KH Carer doing great! IM testing 4 times a day and all the results have been predictable.

It does integrate with Hydros. My future plan is to use the Sole dosing pump to setup dynamic dosing for my Calcium rector based on the KH Carer results.

I pulled the last of my Apex gear and just posted my trident for sale! I'm all in on hydros!
 
So far the KH Carer doing great! IM testing 4 times a day and all the results have been predictable.

It does integrate with Hydros. My future plan is to use the Sole dosing pump to setup dynamic dosing for my Calcium rector based on the KH Carer results.

I pulled the last of my Apex gear and just posted my trident for sale! I'm all in on hydros!
Awesome! I just have a dos left then I will be done with apex.
 
Trying to sale it, I used it before when I was running my apex.
I was asking what you were using it to do. I was going to suggest Hydros pumps you might be able to use instead of it.
 
Oh gotcha, thank you! I got a minnow to replace it for my 2 part. The dos is boxed up.
I like the Minnow. I use the two pumps on mine for AWC but I only have a 42 gallon tank and have the AWC split into 4 times a day.
 
I like the Minnow. I use the two pumps on mine for AWC but I only have a 42 gallon tank and have the AWC split into 4 times a day.
Yeah I have been really happy with the minnow, I got 2 of the hydros/kamoer pumps as well for nutrients and part C
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new