• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1-5 Torch Packs and Meats!

Item Price
$225 - $315
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

apchu1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
167
Reaction score
47
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1 hr standard DOA
overnight UPS shipping or local PU at north dallas 75044

Please follow the the number on the pictures for prices & ID.

  1. 2H Todds, 2H Knicks, Pinching Head Skittles (sold) - $255 shipped for 2H Todds & Knicks
  2. Todds, Wolverine, 24K (sold) - $225 shipped for todds & wolverine
  3. 2H Cotton Candy, Splitting 3 ways Jester, Pinching Head Orange Peel - sold
  4. 2H Skittles, Pinching Head Wolverine, Jester - sold
  5. 2H Sun Devil, Master, and Indo Holy Grail - sold

1-4 torch pack.jpg
5 torch packl.jpg


4-5 in master.jpg

4-5 Inch Master Acanthophyllia - sold

4-5 in welso.jpg

4-5 Inch Bright Welso - $300 shipped
 
Last edited:
pack 4 gone and added some meats
 
Last edited:
acantho gone, updated the list
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new