$1 Frags on Cyber Monday?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djkidkaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djkidkaz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a pamphlet from World Wide Corals about this deal and it says that rules and info will be announced on November 1st. Does anyone know anything about this and where can I find out what I need to do to take part in this event? Thanks!
 
If you go to the sponsors forum and click on cherry corals link it will show you all of the threads,They do have a thread addressing what you are looking for.Ive been keeping an eye on it myself.Looks like its gonna be legendary.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new