• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1 HP Aqua USA Chiller for sale

scott9119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my almost brand new chiller that has only been used for about three months. I had to move so Im breaking down my tank. Chiller is in perfect condition.

The Aqua Euro USA 1 Horse aquarium chiller! These awesome chillers are the premium 1 horse on the market today. The Aqua Euro 1 HP chiller has all the extras and a few new ideas that make it tops in chiller technology and ease of maintenance! Compare these features and the price to anything else out there on the market today! A Whopping 10000 BTU heat removal rating, efficient 8.5 amp 1 HP compressor, Corrosion proof Titanium heat exchanger, integrated dual stage thermostat Dual stage LCD Digital controller, Compact size of 21"Lx18"Wx20.5"H, Controls both chiller and heater so they never work against each other, lowest running noise levels on the market Magnetic air filter on front for easy removal and cleaning, 1.25" inlet and outlet, Built in safety fuse, Flow rate of 800-1500 GPH ,
Rated for up to 700 gallons • Location: orlando 800.00 pickup only

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back