1 Kessil A360X still Available

Item Price
$320 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

San Diego Reef Fan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Messages
241
Reaction score
48
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Excellent condition, 7 months old. All boxes / hardware included

336655A3-E860-4145-9C26-3DCE215AB317.jpeg 78FB2763-A7A3-4303-95F9-574E5B01B6E1.jpeg B7DBCEED-CA92-4AC2-95B7-7B4A08952A04.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new