• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1" VCA Modular Random Flow Generator Kit $75

Item Price
$75 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kados

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
962
Reaction score
1,140
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1" VCA Modular Random Flow Generator Kit (Brand New)

Includes:
- NPT Connector Adapters (1" & 3/4")
- Y Splitter Hose Adapter
- Modular 5 Knuckle Segment
- 2 Random Flow Generators

These are very configurable and can be used to connect to 1' or 3/4" PVC fittings or a 1" threaded bulkhead. See pics for examples.

20260515_092935.jpg 20260515_092952.jpg 20260515_093006.jpg 20260515_093131.jpg 20260515_093225.jpg 20260515_093248.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new