1-Year Butterfly Anniversary: Threadfin & Pearlscale

JumboShrimp

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
9,740
Reaction score
13,454
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would commemorate (longevity-track) my numerous Butterfly fish, as they have been a relatively new experience for me since my two 150-gallon FOWLRs heater-crashed about a year ago.

These two fish (Threadfin & Pearlscale) have been in my care for a year now. Enjoy❣️

1778455870642.jpeg

1778455926024.jpeg
 
Thank you! Another will reach the 1-year mark next month, and I'll post a photo of that one. 😉
 
Seeing your butterflies reminds me of my copperband. :/ Do they eat frozen food?
 
@Poseidons Reef , Yes! ... I currently have 15 different species of Butterflies (plus a Copperband) and they ALL eat frozen. Oddly enough, none of them want pellets or flakes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new