10 gal nano reef light

Helokittylovr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to upgrade my 10 gallon nano reef tank. The lights that I have on it, the zoas and softies are doing great. But my Dunkin wouldn’t come out and any of the other Corals that I’ve gotten have all just fizzled out. So I need to get a better light. What do you guys recommend? Preferably budget friendly.

29B6A265-9352-465F-9BBF-4F624DECD6CE.jpeg 1DACA3F7-9A75-439C-B9A3-A91B9D18A648.jpeg 93F24EB4-5EDB-40CF-AC4A-DFE0E15C5AE1.jpeg ACBD77FC-8641-4044-AE8F-74CC91542257.jpeg 1DF763F7-5FB8-4782-97A6-6E2E5808ED58.jpeg 0ACE9212-9092-4C76-88EF-CB68141A307B.jpeg
 
ai prime! youll get plenty of par, budget friendly, reliable, app controlled!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new