10 gallon inverts to breed

LordJoshaeus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
586
Reaction score
529
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I REALLY want a spawning project for the 10 gallon macroalgae tank I am going to set up, but there do not seem to be many saltwater fish in this hobby that can be kept in a breeding pair or group in such a setup. What are some invertebrates that can be kept as a breeding pair/group in such a tank? (Obviously the larvae would be raised elsewhere). I am pretty sure sexy shrimp would work. Thanks :) (PS...if you have any ideas for fish that would work, don't hesitate to mention them)
 
Cleaner shrimp? Small gobies? Sea horses?
Yeah, that's fairly close to what I have seen thus far. Of the seahorses, only dwarfs would work in a tank this size, and they are VERY needy (daily live food without a break!).
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new