10 gallon nano tank stocking

PurplePeopleEater

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
69
Reaction score
71
Location
Sioux City
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your thoughts of having a yellow watchmen goby, pistol shrimp, a few sexy shrimp and a royal gramma in a 10 gallon reef? To many? Gramma to aggressive? Tank to small?

My heart is set on the yellow watchman goby but if the gramma is not a good choice can you suggest another swimming around type fish?
 
A firefish? Might want to check if the gramma would eat the sexies. I'd aim for a Randall's pistol instead of a tiger since they are smaller.
I like the firefish. It was my 1st choice for a swimming fish but I read it was a jumper and the back of my aquarium is open where the equipment goes in.
 
I like the firefish. It was my 1st choice for a swimming fish but I read it was a jumper and the back of my aquarium is open where the equipment goes in.
Yes, I read that as well. I also read somewhere that they have a special acclimation procedure: 1) float bag for 30 min, 2) drip tank water in bag for 30 min, 3) scoop out firefish with hand and 4) throw firefish directly onto floor.
 
Yes, I read that as well. I also read somewhere that they have a special acclimation procedure: 1) float bag for 30 min, 2) drip tank water in bag for 30 min, 3) scoop out firefish with hand and 4) throw firefish directly onto floor.
Roflol!
 
I think you can pull that off. I love sexy shrimp. Them and pom pom crabs are my favorite inverts.

As I am sure you know, if your YWG and pistol pair (they wont have a hard time finding one another in 10G) they literally will never move more than a few inches.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new