10 Gallon Tank Stock

bensoo00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a 10-gallon tank I am setting up that is ready for fish. I am putting a molly miller blenny in there because he has been a bad clam nipper, so he is going in his own house. Are there any other fish I can add that will peacefully coexist? I am hesitant of clowns as I don't want them to mark the whole tank as their territory, which I assume they most likely will, and harass my blenny. Maybe a shrimp/goby combo or a plethora of inverts like sexy shrimp? Thanks for the suggestions.

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of inverts is a great idea. I think a royal gramma or a cardinal fish would also do well in a tank like that. If you have caves and hiding spots in your rockwork, then you have a lot of colourful globies and blennies to choose from. I think 2 fish in that tank with some interesting inverts would be beautiful.

OP
OP
bensoo00

bensoo00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of inverts is a great idea. I think a royal gramma or a cardinal fish would also do well in a tank like that. If you have caves and hiding spots in your rockwork, then you have a lot of colourful globies and blennies to choose from. I think 2 fish in that tank with some interesting inverts would be beautiful.
I ended up getting a two spot goby and an urchin. I don’t really know many inverts besides the average cleaner and coral banded shrimp, any recommendations?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back