100 ebay frag auctions ending tonight!

Do you guys do reduced shipping for Florida residents? And I've always wanted to come check out the facility, is it open to public? I'm only 1 1/2 hours away.
 
Do you guys do reduced shipping for Florida residents? And I've always wanted to come check out the facility, is it open to public? I'm only 1 1/2 hours away.

Flat rate shipping for whatever you win. Outs all in every items description.
 
Do you guys do reduced shipping for Florida residents? And I've always wanted to come check out the facility, is it open to public? I'm only 1 1/2 hours away.
Yes and yes. Florida shipping is $24.99, pick-up is free of course and we're open every day 11am-7pm, you can pickup anytime during store hours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new