100 Gal Stock Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter c4haskett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

c4haskett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
324
Reaction score
326
Location
VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, everyone! Going to be moving soon and planning to set up a garage frag system. I've always wanted to do a 100 gal rubbermaid stock tank sump. I had a couple questions for those that have one. Filter socks/pads. How are you incorporating this into the sump? I've been thinking about a bucket. Show me some pictures if you have them. I am also wondering about an ATO. Since the tank is so large, I assume quite a bit of evaporation must happen in order to trigger the sensor. Are you experiencing any salinity swings because of this? Total volume would be around 150 gal minus rock. Please post any stock tank sump pics you may have so I can get some ideas! Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new