100 gallon help

willyd710

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
bend oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new here just a quick question. Looking to upgrade my lighting. Have the money to splurge. I want the radion xr30 g6. My tank is only 100 gallons. About 4’L. 2ft’D. 18”W. Should I get 1 or 2?
IMG_0079.jpeg
 
Get 2
Keep your lfs in business
 
Maybe try 1 to see if adequate., you can always buy a 2nd if necessary.
 
Get 2
Keep your lfs in business
Have been looking into the reefis! Do you suggest these in comparison? For the price I might take em up spend the other money on more reef stuff I need
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new