100 gallon Red Sea Max and Arctica chiller for sale

Inyotef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving out of my house in the next month, and I have an older model Red Sea Max Saltwater/Reef Aquarium (about 7 years old) and Arctica Chiller that I'm trying to sell. It's been barely used. It's been empty of any livestock for a long while and is basically a giant humidifier now! The filtration system is all internal. It has fiji coral and sand in it for a base. Comes with the fluorescent lights in the hood and some extra bulbs. Also comes with a nice RO system that I have set up separately in my laundry room. (filters probably need to be changed). Lots of other goodies in the cabinet also included. Just needs a little TLC to get it ready for your fish or corals.

$600 or best offer. I won't be able to dismantle it and transport it myself. I live in Central Phoenix. Please contact me if interested. I can send pics (can't seem to figure out how to upload them on here). Thanks.

Darren
602-663-8990

20190715_123423.jpg 20190715_123505.jpg 20190715_123435.jpg 20190715_123448.jpg

Dave_J

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving out of my house in the next month, and I have an older model Red Sea Max Saltwater/Reef Aquarium (about 7 years old) and Arctica Chiller that I'm trying to sell. It's been barely used. It's been empty of any livestock for a long while and is basically a giant humidifier now! The filtration system is all internal. It has fiji coral and sand in it for a base. Comes with the fluorescent lights in the hood and some extra bulbs. Also comes with a nice RO system that I have set up separately in my laundry room. (filters probably need to be changed). Lots of other goodies in the cabinet also included. Just needs a little TLC to get it ready for your fish or corals.

$600 or best offer. I won't be able to dismantle it and transport it myself. I live in Central Phoenix. Please contact me if interested.

Text sent.

OP
OP
Inyotef

Inyotef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, Dave. I didn't receive your text. Can you please try again or send me your number to text you?

Dave_J

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, Dave. I didn't receive your text. Can you please try again or send me your number to text you?

Think I texted the number right this time.

I’m at 602 647 4452.

Thanks.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back