1000 bulbs

RonnieBlack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
286
Reaction score
106
Location
Anderson, SC
I have been purchasing my 250W MH Radium type bulbs from these guys with little or no complaints. a 90 dollar MH bulb there is 13 dollars. I was very weary with my first purchase, but on average they last4=8000 hours. These are awesome bulbs for everyday use, or as spares. I got 3 bulbs shipped for 54 dollars and thats 4o dollas lower than the one bulb. there is a slight color difference but its worth it with the savings or you can use these when you are not showing your tank (if you are that picky) personally I don't see that much difference..i give them 4 stars all the way...
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new