$1000 from the HOUSE!

I see your gambling is as bad as mine Rev. LOL ;)
Too funny. My problem is my mentality go big or go home. LOL

After seeing how good everyone is at gambling, I'm considering hosting some card games...I'm not a big gamber, so I'll just take the house cut!!!
 
After seeing how good everyone is at gambling, I'm considering hosting some card games...I'm not a big gamber, so I'll just take the house cut!!!

I dont gamble much, I hate cards. Get me to a casino with a hot craps table and i am in heaven!!
 
I would never gamble for real, but when it's fake, I have no control! LOL!
 
Craps is my game too. It's by far the most fun game to play, especially if the table is hot, you can hear it all the way across the casino floor.

Problem is, I can't walk up to a craps table with $100, its gotta be at least 2 or 3 hundo to even start playing!
 
Craps is my game too. It's by far the most fun game to play, especially if the table is hot, you can hear it all the way across the casino floor.

Problem is, I can't walk up to a craps table with $100, its gotta be at least 2 or 3 hundo to even start playing!

I like to get a feel of the table by betting low amts at first, If its hot or theres hot rollers i'll start covering the hard ways.
I have gotten 3 Yo's so i like to bet them too. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new