100g Lion King REbuild

I'm working on it! Slave drivers! :-)

I finished priming and have moved along to the black paint. Is it normal for this type of paint to sticky 24 hours later? It was a thin first coat and the room was the right temp and humidity. It doesn't say to sand in between coats, does that men I should.... I already sanded the first coat.

paint_zps132029d6.jpg
 
I don't think it's suppose to be sanded. I need to get this done and get this room fixed up. ARGH!!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new