100g stocklist question

108g_reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 108g reef tank, it is 52"L 24"W 20"D I have two clownfish, a mandarin dragonet, a tailspot blenny, a scooter blenny, and a diamond watchman goby. I would really like to add a royal gramma, three springeri damsels, a onespot foxface, some sort of wrasse probably a fairy wrasse, either a yellow tang or kole tang, and maybe a midas blenny. My question is will all of this work together, which tang should I choose, and will a midas blenny mess with the tailspot blenny. Thank you for reading.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new