1080p Reef Tank video

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what is left of my tank after the semi crash. Thanks to a fellow reefer who you all know named Kraylen I was able to save almost all my stuff by rushing it all over to his Ghost Box. It took up most of his space but he was nice enough to not even 2nd guess it. The tank didn't crash but I was losing a lot of my stuff rapidly and did not want to see some of my prize stuff go, so we stuck most of it in his prop tank and what do you know thanks to his magic touch everything is doing great. I think I figured out what was wrong with the tank and its going to take a little time time fix, but I'm sure everything will be fine in his tank for now. I can tell you one thing though I sure do miss my baby's!!!! Anyways here is a 1080p video on what I have left in the tank. Be easy on me I just got my camera a few weeks ago and it is my first video I ever shot, so I am still trying to learn the tricks. Thank you again Kraylen for all your help!!!!!! If I would of lost everything I might of had to give up reefing.:smile:

YouTube - The Reef Tank 1080p

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Sonny. I know its not much right now, I wish I had the rest of my stuff to shoot!! cant wait to get it all back.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any one have any tips on how to shoot videos better? I don't no much this was my first video.

I

inactive

View Badges
Vid looks dope, I see my younger, better looking twin is on his way to making better videos than me haha.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! Thanks for sharing!:D

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys for all the positive comments. I cant wait till I get back about 40 pieces of my prize corals that Kraylen is holding for me, I will have so much more to shoot.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick fix, I was looking like a fool with my pants on the ground, hat turned sideways with mt pants on the ground,:snicker:

I

inactive

View Badges
Dude, you ain't living until you wake up in a pool of saltwater on the floor in your garage with a mini carpet nem attached to your forehead.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, you ain't living until you wake up in a pool of saltwater on the floor in your garage with a mini carpet nem attached to your forehead.
lol Kraylen you are a fool I don't even know what to say to that one.

Last edited:
Back