10g looking to get another small fish that clings to rocks !

andy020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sexy shrimp would be a good addition.. people say the eat zoa’s, but that’s pure BS...

I’ve had sets reproduce and feed the fish an all night treat
A tail spot would work, bi colors are aggressive

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a sand bottom though an dont think ill be adding one. My goby has acclimated to it. But if you have a pistol shrimp type in mind that doesnt need a sand bottom an isnt going to attach my fish like one ive had in the past im open to any suggestions!
You're right, no sand would be a problem. If you ever do add sand a tiger pistol would be my first purchase.

OP
OP
RealistMiami

RealistMiami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much i will look them up right now ! I have been thinking of adding sand just in between ideas

OP
OP
RealistMiami

RealistMiami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@brandon429 does amazing small tanks. He might be able to give you pros and cons of sand or no sand.

Thanks for he info im def talking everyones knowledge an thinking on it all. I think sexy shrimp is what i am gojng to go for an ive read i just have to keep them well fed an they will not harm my corals. Thanks again for the info truly appreciate everyone sharing there knowledge an opinions !

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sexy shrimp are a straight delight. Bigger ones, with the tail stripe broken into spots will become female, and gather a harem of males.

Another thought for a tiny rock-clinger would be a neon or sharknose goby - and that'll get you some blue in the tank, as well.

~Bruce

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also like the little neon gobies. They are fun streaks of blue around the tank. I use them in my little tanks. ALthough unless paired up, one will do in a 10g. FME

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10g looking to get another small fish that clings to rocks preferably and gets along with a pair of clowns an a yellow watchmen goby ! An recommendations are much appreciated! Also any cool invertebrates that are reef safe im looking for to !

Tailspot Blenny. I wouldn't add any other fish since your tank will be very heavily stocked for a 10 gallon. It's an algae eater, so make sure it has green available.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back