• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10g Waterbox cube AIO with stand

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

iprayforwaves

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a 10g Waterbox Cube AIO with sturdy white stand. Was being used as a small frag tank. Includes Sicce nano return pump, filter floss basket and custom glass top. Frag racks included if wanted. The stand itself has holes in the back for tubing and wires. A 1 gallon ATO container fits in the bottom drawer and I used the middle drawer for a small dosing pump and AFR bottle.

No visible scratches, seals are good. Was just drained and cleaned out this weekend, I purchased a larger tank.

First photo just to show how it looked running, no livestock or lights included.

IMG_0673.jpeg IMG_0778.jpeg IMG_0779.jpeg IMG_0780.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new