• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10k Chalice WYSIWYG

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,611
Reaction score
3,282
Location
Hudson Valley, NY
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wysiwyg 10k, no shipping, trade for high end nems

2C7F79AC-1ADB-4F44-98D3-03ABEC084352.jpeg


5EE1C32B-6BD1-414A-B5DA-4DDD5D778804.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I would prefer trades right now. If no one is interested in trading I’ll let you know first. Wwc sells them for 160 a frag. This ones about 16”x 12” ( I haven’t measured) Thanks
 
Last edited:
That’s nice, it’s not.Move along please
 
It’s Hollywood stunner [emoji23] don’t fall for it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new