110 gallon saltwater tank

Jay Davis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
110 gallon tank 6 foot long. 20” tall and 18” deep. It’s an established saltwater tank with API Filstar filter and newer Current USA LED lights with all the patterns and colors also thunder storm and cloud options. No fish but I have some other stuff to decorate. $350 OBO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new